What are means used by the naturopath?
o individual diet,
o Vitamins et minerals
- Food supplement
- Medicinal plants and essential oils
- Hydrotherapy (water)
- Physical activity
- Management stress program
- Tests of screening allergies, heavy metals, free radical
- Tests of screening fuctionnal diseases(intestine, stomach, adrenal)
- Tests of screening of deficiencies (vitamins, minerals, trace elements)
- Evaluation of vitality, of biological age
What to expect during a consultation with a certified naturopath?
The practising certified naturopath must:
- Prepare an in-depth patient history questionnaire: heredity, medical history, evaluation of eating habits and lifestyle;
- Evaluate your vitality level by using appropriate naturopathic tools;
- Establish a personal therapeutic protocol wich includes:
- Nutritional recommandations;
- Use of natural health factors (hydratation, stress management, physical activity, relaxation, environment)
- Improving lifestyle habits;
- Draining and detoxifications;
- Supporting healing mechanisms in order to maintain and restore health.